SPECIALS- INTEREST RATE BUY DOWNS! By Ashton Woods - Latham Park

This is a NEW idea! I love thinking outside of the box.  Ashton Woods has now decided, in order to entice you in a home that you might not be able to afford otherwise, to now buy down your interest rate, in order to make the monthly payment more affordable. We've seen car manufacturers successfully use this sales tactic for YEARS! Finally the home builders are catching on!  The only downside?  The interest you pay on your mortgage is tax deductible- so expect a lower deduction. OTHERWISE? I THINK THIS IS BRILLIANT- It gets my stamp of approval! 
So call me- Emma Reichert - The New Construction Guru
FLORIDA NEW CONSTRUCTION REBATE PROGRAM
321.945.2703     |       EmmasYourAgent@gmail.com   


HERE'S THE CATCH:
  • House has to be under contract by May 1st (so hurry!)
  • And it's only a temporary buy down (which is stupid in my opinion)
  • And it's only on move in ready homes (see below)