TOP 4 MOST IMPORTANT NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME DECOR TRENDS FOR 2017

TOP 4 DECOR STYLE TRENDS FOR 2017

Since I sell so much new construction, I pride myself on keeping up to date with all things new construction.  One of the things that I love the most about this is I get to see the trends that are coming on the market BEFORE everyone else.  So I decided to compile a list of adjectives that meet the criteria of "up and coming" for 2017 in the top categories for decor.  I've listed them below and added photos to help bring my point to life.   And remember - if you are purchasing new construction ANYWHERE in the state of Florida YOU NEED ME!  My services are free and I give you a rebate at closing.  Call me~ Emma Reichert 321.945.2703

Lighting

  • Clean
  • Industrial
  • Natural
  • Modern
  • Focal Point




Flooring

  • Wood - Engineers, Real, or Vinyl
  • Concrete - stamped or dyed
  • Tile - Wood or natural
  • Carpet - Textures are HOT


 This is vinyl flooring- super inexpensive AND durable!


 This is tile.  Again, very durable, cheaper than real wood and the total rage right now.



This is stamped concrete.  I know, crazy, RIGHT?!



Colors

  • Greys
  • Greens
  • Whites





Textures

  • Velvets
  • Fur
  • Wood
  • Raw 
  • Natural
  • Brick