Take $5,000+ Rebate Home at The Hamptons by Ashton Woods - Oviedo Fla

Another builder has climbed on the incentive train.  This time it just happens to be in the best city to live in Florida!  Oviedo Florida has won numerous awards for best schools, safest city, having more parks than any other city in Florida per capita, just to name a few.  Add to that, it's prime location- just 12 miles northeast of downtown Orlando, located in Oviedo's new city center, which has everything in walking distance and being located just 5 miles north of the 2nd largest university in America:  University of Central Florida.  Come live where everyone wants to be and earn a bundle, when you purchase through the Florida New Construction Rebate program.  Use this property as an excellent rental opportunity, a place for your young college student to live, or a place to retire.  You choose.  - I am here to help.  The best part?  These homes are "maintenance free"- so your homeowner's association dues takes care of everything for you! Could it get any better, you ask?  Um, yes!  Now you can earn your typical 1% rebate PLUS an additional $2,500 bonus on the inventory homes listed below.  That will have you walking away with more than $5,000 at closing.  That's more than enough to make your first 2 payments.  

And remember- having me as your buyer's agent NEVER costs you money.  My services are free and the builder pays my commission, which I then hand a big chunk of that over to YOU.  You're welcome. Call me today-  Emma Reichert - 321.945.2703

Wait- Oviedo isn't where you want to live?  That's okay, too- I can help you ANYWHERE in the state.  Just tell me where you want to be, and I'll do the rest of the work from there!