Moving to Florida - How Expensive Is Car Ownership?

So I've lived in several states: Hawaii, California, Oregon, Illinois, North Carolina and Florida.  I never thought of Florida as being "expensive" to own a car, based on my experience in other states, so I'm not sure if I agree with the stats given by GoBankingRates.com, but they have done their homework, so I'll defer to them.  

By the way~ If you are thinking of moving to Florida, I can help offset the cost of moving by providing a REBATE back on all new construction homes purchased.  No matter where you are thinking of building~ CALL ME FIRST! I can save you THOUSANDS! And get you free money from the building that you didn't know existed!



Below are the results of the car study.  To read the full report and news article, you can go here: 

Florida Among The Most Expensive State To Own A Car