Top 10 Things People Don't Know About Realtors

So this weekend, Saturday to be exact, as I was presenting a full price offer on a great house, I was appalled at the fact that the 'Seller's Agent' and his 'team' didn't respond to my emails, phone calls or offer.  It was presented at 3pm Saturday afternoon.  I called and left word at 10am that morning that the offer would be coming in.  And I called at 3:10pm to inform the agent that it was emailed to him, along with all of the corresponding (ridiculous- self made) documents.  And then nothing....all weekend...~ Until 10 am Monday morning. Then low and behold I received an email that stated the offer had been received.  And we are now in a multiple offer situation.  Of course we are.  You sat on our offer (and everyone elses for that matter) for 48 hours before you presented them.  How is that even legal.  But I won't even go that far.  How is that serving your seller?  Not working weekends in real estate should be a crime.  Do you think the seller knew THAT when the listing agent came to the house touting how fabulous he was because he has a 'team'?  I bet you the seller had no idea.  The seller was probably so blown away that he was going to have an entire entourage working for him, that he didn't realize that the entourage is exhausted after working Monday-Friday from 9-5- so exhausted that they must take the weekend OFF, to recoup.  Which brings me to my next point.  I must be a FREAKING ROCK STAR.  I am an individual agent, who works nights AND weekends.  I answer my phone at 11pm to console crying buyers, nervous first timers and overthinking investors.  Give me a break.  I'm over these agents who 'don't work weekends' because they are 'so good'.  You are doing our industry a disservice.  Here's an idea.  If you have a team, why not schedule someone to work weekends?  Just an idea.  

There are a lot of things that buyers and sellers don't know.  Below is a list of the top 10 things that most people don't know about realtors.    
Top 10 Realtor Myths Debunked