Ashton Woods - Spec Homes Released at Reduced Prices

Ashton Woods is trying to clear out some inventory homes at reduced prices. They are definitely one of my top 5 favorite builders with awesome floor plans that are well thought out ( I think they might have 'women' designers - just sayin' ) Any who- take at look at these inventory homes and save two ways: Save on the time it takes to build AND save 1% on your purchase with my rebate program! So on a $500,000 you get $5,000 back. PLUS I split any incentive the builders is offering with you.

The awesome thing is- no matter where you are looking to purchase in greater Orlando- they are building a community there:  Windermere, Downtown Orlando, Lake Nona, Lake Mary and many other places.   Don't see what you are looking for on here? ~ Well Ashton Woods has many other floor plans available.  Email, text or call me with any question you may have.
Emma Reichert-Rowan
Your New Construction Expert
EmmasYourAgent@gmail.com
321-945-2703