M/I Homes close out specials this week - Orlando Edition

I just received an email from my friend over at M/I homes that they are closing out 6 communities within the next week!  New construction is on FIRE!    Below are links to the floor plans and community information:

M/I Homes Closeout

Townhomes 
Riverview: Sanford location with homes from the $140s 
Isles of Oviedo: Oviedo location with homes from the $200s 

Single Family Homes 
Tierra Bella: East Orlando location with homes from the $270s 
McCormick Woods: West Orange county location with homes from the $200s 

Estate Homes 
Estates at Wekiva Park: Sanford location with homes from the $500s 
Lake Drawdy Reserve: East Orlando location with just one lake front home remaining! 

Estates at Wekiva Park- Inventory that is ready to go:
Calabria Estate, 4,329 Square Feet: